Our research focuses on the evolution of business and society and their influences on management and leadership in businesses and public institutions. The major research projects conducted by our professors cover special topics, such as:
• Macroeconomics of Romania in a globalized world;
• Cultural dimensions of management and entrepreneurship;
• Leadership and innovation;
• Present and future of marketing and communications;
• NGO’s management.
The results of our research projects are disseminated through papers in prestigious academic journals, academic books and we present them regularly in international academic conferences.
- Research Center in Management (RCM). Contact person: dr. Mădălina Vătămănescu, [email protected]
- Center for the Study of Leadership and Innovation (CSLI). Contact person: dr. Alexandra Zbuchea, [email protected]
- Center for the Study of Responsible Organizations (CSRO). Contact person: dr. Ioana Petrescu, [email protected]
- STRATEGICA International Conference is organized every year, since 2013, by the Faculty of Management from the SNSPA in partnership with the National Bank of Romania. More than 500 academics from 25 countries and 3 continents are already active parts of Strategica International Conference community, after having attended the previous two editions. www.strategica-conference.ro.
- Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship (2017) : http://www.entrepreneurship.facultateademanagement.ro/
- Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy. The journal is published quarterly and it is an online open-access double-blind peer reviewed academic publication, being indexed in BASE, Cabells, DOAJ, Index Copernicus, EBSCO, NewJour, ProQuest, RePEc and Ulrichs, and is under consideration of some of the most important academic databases. www.managementdynamics.ro.