Duration : 2 years
Instructors: Laurențiu-Mihai Treapăt, Sergiu Stan, Ramona Leon, Constantin Brătianu, Florina Pînzaru, Lucian Anghel
Phone : 0372.249.773
Email : [email protected]
Dynamic and complex organisations face the pressure of an increasing competitive environment, as well as the requests of ever demanding customers. Therefore, traditional forms of organisational processes and activities should be reconsidered in terms of development opportunities which require complex understanding and practice of efficient change management. Efficient change of complex organizations (big enterprises or public authorities) can be achieved through programs and investments.
Change Management and efficient Investments Management through Programs and Projects: one unique MA for managers who must lead change and big scale investments in complex organizations. The aim of the MA in Programs and Investments Management is to provide students opportunities to acquire and develop information regarding: business analysis & organizational assessment; investment opportunities’ analysis; change programs’ design, implementation and stabilization.
For the first time in South-Eastern Europe, the MA in Programs and Investments Management (in English) proposes a new qualification – Program Manager – for all those seeking to develop their knowledge and abilities in order to effectively manage change and investments using large scale programs.
Designed for: those who wish to develop their expertise in change management through programs and investments, either in their current technical and business field, or into a new domain. Participants on this MA can have a very wide range of academic and work backgrounds. Our MA is suitable for those with work experience and previous experience or studies in Management / Change Management / Project Management. For those with little or no background in business, our experienced team of instructors will make sure to create specific learning paths, that can help them to achieve the necessary minimum level of knowledge and skills in order to fully benefit of our MA expertise.
Our promise is that you will practically learn:
- effective ways to solve managerial problems in an innovative approach
- a complex understanding of the successful methodologies and tools of program and change management
- new perspectives on managerial decision making
- acquirement of a sound knowledge of the theoretical foundations that underpin modern investment and risk management techniques
- critical success factors for implementing change thorough programs in complex environments where ambiguity an certain degree of risk are common place
Even more, we will focus on the development of your abilities to efficiently manage complex programs by aligning existing resources in order to meet the overall strategy of the organisation.
What can you expect from our MA?
- real experience and solid knowledge
- applied courses in practice via case studies and simulations
- extensive input from many leading practitioners who teach in the MA, providing a vital link between theory and practice
- networking opportunities
- a real international experience and opportunities to study 1 or 2 semesters abroad: Spain, Italy, Germany, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Belgium
- an amazing student life facilitated by our extra-curricular programs and activities, such as Culture Mix, Experiences and Simulated Markets, Start Management etc.
Courses: Programs Management, EU-funded Programs, Strategy and Projects Portfolio, Management Simulations, Financial Management and Investment Programs, Managerial Decision and Critical Thinking, Change management using Projects and Programs, Regional Development for Programs, Lobby and advocacy, Business Analysis, Risk and Crisis Management, Social Competences for the Management of Projects and Programs, Organisational Change and Professional Development, Programs Communication, Logistics.
An advisory panel of senior practitioners ensures that the MA remains at the forefront of developments within investments and development programs, reflecting topical and technical changes in the economic and social environments. See here some of the guest speakers who have confirmed their presence at our classes for the academic year 2017-2018.
Accreditation: The MA in Programs and Investments Management is accredited by ARACIS (The Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education).
- For important facts on the admission process – applicant file, click here.
- For important facts on the interview – PowerPoint presentation, click here.
- Number of places: 25 – 15 without fee and 10 paid. Places available for the admission exam scheduled in September, 2017: 8 paid.
- For tuition fees for students enrolled on the paid places, please click here.
- Applications: 4-20 September 2017. The application file will be presented at the SNSPA headquarters (bd. Expozitiei 30A, district 1, Bucharest, 2nd floor, room 223), from Monday to Friday, between 11.00-13.00 and 17.00-19.00 on Wednesdays, phone +40725.888.938 (available as of 1.09.2017).
- Interviews: September 21, 2017
- Results Display: September 21, 2017
- Enrollment (registration for the confirmation of the place): September 22, 2017. Registration of students on the fee-paid places in the September 2017 session consists in the payment of the registration fee of 100 lei and of the first rate of the tuition fee, amounting to 1000 lei, in the banking account RO02BRDE445SV33643594450 – RON, open at BRD, account holder SNSPA – Faculty of Management. The proof of payment will be brought to room 223 on September 22, 2017, to complete the registration. Failure to register results in loss of the place’s occupation.
- Applications : July 12-15; July 17 and July 20-21, July 24-25, 8.30-15.00 (8.30-19.00 for the day of 24th of July), SNSPA, bd. Expozitiei 30A, room 403. Fill online the registration form.
- Chart display interviews: July 25, 2017
- Interviews: July 26-27, 2017
- Results: July 27, 2017
- Enrolling: July 27-28, 2017
- Publication of the final list with the matriculated students: July 29, 2017.