A unique dual degree Master’s programme from two major universities
University of Sheffield UK and SNSPA Romania
- MSc in Management of Business, Innovation and Technology (University of Sheffield)
- MA in Management and Digital Innovation (SNSPA)
What are the benefits
- Obtain two Master of Science degrees with minimal study delay (University of Sheffield, UK, one of Europe’s top 25 universities and SNSPA, Romania)
- Experience the “best of both worlds” – each university adds its specialty to the program
- Experience an innovative, multidisciplinary and rigorous curriculum in business management and digital innovation
- Develop knowledge and skills to tackle management challenges and seize business opportunities
- Become an innovative business leader in today’s technology-driven and global competitive marketplace
Our double degree Master’s in Management and Digital Innovation & Management of Business, Innovation and Technology is a joint Msc programme offered by University of Sheffield UK and SNSPA Romania the classes will take place at SNSPA’s headquarters in Bucharest.
Especially designed and dedicated for the new business generation, our Master’s is ideal to
- managers coordinating IT&C projects (ERP project managers, digital marketeers, innovation chief officers, social media managers, etc.) who wish to develop critical strategic management skills and need to exercise leadership and decision making and are responsible for the commercialization of technical advances and innovative ideas;
- corporate talents without previous background in IT&C, interested in careers in Strategy and Change Management in digitally transforming companies;
- future entrepreneurs interested in launching innovative digital products and/or solutions;
- bachelor graduates with a special interest in technology and management.
Our Master’s programme enables graduates and practitioners from a broad range of disciplines and professions to build strong leadership, innovation and critical problem-solving skills, as well as solid knowledge of contemporary digital technologies in order to successfully meet the constantly evolving demands and challenges of the modern business environment.
Why choose this Master’s degree?
Firstly and foremost, for its contemporary curriculum and the expertise and skills that you will gain. Besides that, the programme has the following strengths:
- Courses offering an innovative mix of technology, innovation, business administration and management, taught by experts with relevant experience from SNSPA and from the University of Sheffield (through the Faculty of Management and City College International Faculty).
- The programme is designed to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, managers and future managers who envision a business or already work in a business which strategically aims to be more competitive, innovative, open, prosperous, valuable by using new technologies and services.
- Flexible schedule (modules in evenings and week-ends, that allows participants to easily combine work and study );
- A truly international experience (please note that all modules are taught in English).
Fundamentals in Βusiness and ICT, Globalization and Digitization, ICT for Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship and Ιnnovation, Strategic Μanagement in Μodern Βusiness, Innovation Μanagement and Νew Product Development, Global Virtual Enterprise, Digital Marketing, Managing Knowledge-driven ICT Projects, Managing Strategic Change,Social Media Communication, Competition and Internet of Things, Human Resources in the Digital Age, Knowledge Technologies for Innovation, Research Skills and Dissertation Preparation, Internship (for details click here).
SNSPA Romania – The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA, Romanian abbreviation: SNSPA, Şcoala Naţională de Studii Politice şi Administrative), established in 1991 as a school of governance and training of professionals for essential social areas, is a landmark in the Romanian academic setting.
In its over two decades of existence, SNSPA has trained professionals who due to their level of knowledge contribute to the drawing up and management of public policies in state institutions, to the development of the country’s international affairs, to the organization and management of business in private companies, to the improvement of communication and to the process of nation or company branding.
SNSPA trains and develops professional competencies in Political Sciences, Sociology, Administrative Studies, International Relations, Diplomacy, European Studies, Communication Sciences, Psychology, Management, Human Resources.
SNSPA is maybe the most dynamic Romanian university and it has a strong experience in digital issues and projects: first online business modules in Romania (2003); first online MA programmes in Romania (2004); first comprehensive research in Romania on digital natives at work (2015-2016); partner of the World Bank for the launch of its Digital Dividends Report (2016); partner of the European Commission on the event series of Collaborative Economy (2016).
University of Sheffield UK. With almost 27,000 students from over 140 countries, over 1,200 academics from across the globe, the University of Sheffield is one of the world’s leading universities, located in Sheffield, England. It is ranked within the “World’s Top 100 Universities” and it was voted number one university in the UK for Student Satisfaction by Times Higher Education in 2014. According to QS World Universities 2016-17 it ranks 84th in the world and 29th in Europe.
The last ten years has been awarded four Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for its outstanding contribution to intellectual, economic and cultural life in UK.
As a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of leading research-led institutions, the University of Sheffield is amongst the “Top 10 Universities in Britain for Research Power”. It is a premier-league, research led institution, with a world-wide reputation for quality. Sheffield has six Nobel Prize winners among former staff and students.
The University of Sheffield has 6 academic faculties. Five faculties are in the UK and one faculty, that is the International Faculty – CITY College, is overseas, in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Admission, application requirements and fees – click here.
**** The Romanian degree is accredited by ARACIS (the Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education) – decision of ARACIS Council from 28.07.2016.
If interested in this double degree master’s programme, please contact
Mrs. Alina Toader at [email protected]
the Secretariat of the Faculty of Management at [email protected]
Please note that prof. Elena-Mădălina Vătămănescu ([email protected]), Programme’s coordinator on behalf of the Faculty of Management, is on maternity leave starting with January 2020.